2) Please tell us a little about your latest release
Modern Myths is our debut album released via Head in the Sand in North America in January 2011 recorded and produced by Marcus Paquin (who co-recorded Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs"). It was then released in Germany/Austria/Switzerland in September by The Instrument Village.
3) What is the most memorable show you have played?
Playing Cologne with Handsome Furs. It was an amazing show, a smaller club packed shoulder to shoulder. The audience gave off such amazing energy, it was undeniable.
4) What can we expect from your show?
Mature and taught songs and a equally mature and taught performance with spontaneous bursts of psychedelic energy.
5) What plans do you have for the coming year?
In 2012 we will be touring Germany, Canada and the United States. We will be performing at festivals such as SXSW and M'era Luna Festival. Also, we have started working on new songs that will eventually become our sophomore album.
6) Finally-one song by a Canadian artists you wish you had written.