1) Who are you and where are you from?
The Sheepdogs from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
2) Please tell us a little about your latest release
We put out an EP called "5 easy pieces". It was a collection of songs inspired by Jack Nicholson.
3) What is the most memorable show you have played?
Last summer we played Bonnaroo and it was hot and sticky madness. Everyone was sweaty and dusty as hell. We felt right at home.
4) What can we expect from your show?
We play rock music you can really move to. We sing with three part harmony and cook up some tasty jams. Above all, it's music that makes you feel good.
5) What plans do you have for the coming year?
We just finished recording a new album which comes out this year. Touring Australia with one of our heroes: John Fogerty. Playing some awesome festivals like Coachella and Lollapalooza.
6) One song by a Canadian artist you wish you had written.
Joni Mitchell - Free Man in Paris. Love me some Joni.
7) Our tip for the perfect BBQ is......
I always bring my turntable outside for BBQs. The sound of vinyl outdoors is a fabulous thing. Good soul music on the stereo and some nice meat on the grill.